The Beautiful Benefits of Avocados
Oh Avocado, we adore you. Aside from being a delicious snack, dip, and toast topping, this super fruit has endless benefits for your body. Hair, skin, and overall health is nourished through avocado oil…so much that we just HAD to design an entire line of products for it’s diverse applications. Check out our quick fact list below for our favorite benefits of avocado oil. Proven by science, adored by your skin.
Avocado oil is…
- A natural way to deeply moisturize your skin/hair
- Your skin and hair’s shield against sun damage and UV Rays
- A secret weapon against the lines and wrinkles that come with aging
- A great way to win the fight against oily skin and major acne spots
- An organic anti-inflammatory agent
- Filled with oleic and fatty acids - helping accelerate the healing of wounds
- Nature’s medicine for dry skin, chapping, and eczema
- A prevention method against dandruff and split ends
Avocado oil is one of the most penetrating plant-derived oils and is rich in fat-soluble vitamins, which are our skin's favorite food. These vitamins help promote the regeneration of skin cells, acting as damage control and preventing further damage by reducing free radical formation and build-up. The combination of these properties allow our products to deliver a substantial amount of essential nutrients to your problem areas. It all boils down to four things: hydrate, penetrate, regenerate and protect.